Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cumming on Command

B had decided he really wants me to be able to cum on command.
so we've looked up some articles and have decided to start trying to train me. he's decided that when i get down there, he's just going to play with my cunt and see what he can make me do. just him and my cunt. i think this sounds wonderful! i like that my owner is very much into making sure i get pleasure.
the downside to this is that ... when i cum, i cum *hard*. i read about other girls being able to masturbate for hours ... i really can't do that, once i go i'm like ... done? my legs shake something serious, i cum that hard. B wants to keep going and just make me keep cumming until i'm shaking so hard. torture through pleasure... sounds wonderful. :]
B has also decided that he wants me to squirt.

i've decided i want to help, so B told me to rub my clit until i'm very close and then stop and calm down, and repeat for an entire half an hour ... and then cum as hard as i can.
as the half hour progressed, the time between starting up again and stopping got longer and i think i really got the 'the point is to *not* orgasm' thing and i really enjoyed it. cept, you know, my clit started aching. it felt so good, i almost didn't *want* to cum! i cut it reallyrealy almosttooclose a couple times, but when that half hour mark finally hit .... omg, i came so hard. my whole body tingled and my back arched, oh!


i think this is going to be a fun experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Holding back and not being allowed to cum unless permission is granted *shivers* always a good time! Unless they know just how to do certain things that pretty much FORCE the orgasm from you :-( there have been a few times that I just could.not.stop.it.from.happening! While wonderfully intense, it still left me with a slight sense of "uh oh...Master didn't tell me I could cum!" lol I'm glad to see you enjoying your experiences!!

    ReplyDelete